This blog post is directed at Software Resellers and IT Service Providers interested in the Laplink Partner Program.
When it comes to getting a new PC “to work”, or enhancing an existing PC via hardware or software upgrades and updates, the effort and time needed to get the PC user “back to work” is substantial. It can take multiple unproductive hours to do so and it is not guaranteed that everything will work again.
Industry research shows that many companies face the following problems:
- End users are not getting the service(s) they require;
- Insufficient end-user device performance impacting the top and bottom line;
- Organizations are experiencing too much employee downtime;
- Companies have complex end-user device environments with different systems and applications;
- Business owners and executives are interested in reducing operating costs and TCO.
Laplink has done extensive research to understand the challenges and bottlenecks in PC migration. In a manual migration, the more complex (transferring applications: re-installing, updating, etc) then the more time and effort is expended, thus making the overall transfer more difficult.
With PCmover, the complexity of the migration is significantly reduced, as PCmover guides you through the setup and migration, supported by 3 different scenarios.
PCmover by Laplink Software is the solution for every organization that has over 100 PCs. Using it will save a minimum of $300 per desktop deployed, eliminating the need for extended project cycles.
PCmover helps organizations decrease unbudgeted costs during the projects, and dramatically decreases productivity loss.
Interested in joining the Laplink Partner Program? Join here.