Have you heard of LOLcats? Hilarious right? Well here is LOLnovo! These laptops have crazy personality…
Use the below photos to create some of your own and post them on our Facebook wall. We will pick the best one next Friday, Nov. 5th, and the winner will receive 20 EXTRA entries!
Have a colleague you swear works for the KGB or is stealing cooking secrets? Use the built-in webcam to silently spy on him and catch him in the act!
I always knew that guy never worked, he is always surfing the web! SLACKER!! But… It’s pretty obvious and very suspicious, better stick to using the webcam for video chatting!
Anyone you’d like to spy on??
Is there someone far away that you miss terribly? Use the built-in webcam to video chat with that special person no matter where they are! The ThinkPad Edge has an integrated webcam at the top of the display bezel – ideal for Web conferencing or Internet telephony! The low-light-sensitive webcam gives you better image quality even in poor lighting conditions. So you can still chat with your friends and family when the power goes out and you don’t have a lantern… (Who has a lantern anyway? It’s not 1830!!)
Or maybe you don’t feel like talking to someone face-to-face, so sit across the table and call it a “video conference”. Whatever works for ya…
How would you use your new lappy with its sweet webcam? I would talk to my mommy on it.
This PC has skills up the yin-yang! Its skill set is so vast, it even took out one of the best ping pong players Laplink has to offer! Check out footage from the match here.
What other videos would you like to see the ThinkPad made? Hope that holds your Laplink hunger over for the weekend, see y’all next week!
Yep, we tested it. Unfortunately we found that when you put the ThinkPad on your head, it doesn’t actually help you think. But it does lots of other awesome stuff! If you win, what will you do with it?
Anything else you want us to test? We will pick the top 3 suggestions and see if they work, if yours is chosen you will get 5 EXTRA ENTRIES into the contest! You have until next Wednesday, Oct. 27th. GO!
ThinkVantage® Access Connections™ is a clever tool built on Lenovo® technology that makes staying connected to WiFi easy. Not only do you have the well-designed wizard (shown above) that shows you the proximity of Wireless networks so you can select the most powerful, it also provides you a host of options that keep you connected even while moving around. Some of what Access Connection does is:
- Automatically manages your basic network connections, even if you use static and dynamic IP addresses in different locations
- Manages your printing by automatically reassigning the Microsoft Windows default printer to match your location, so you can quickly get your printout on your preferred printer.
- Automatically adjusts your network configuration to match the IT needs of each location. For example:
- At what locations do you need to use a Virtual Private Network, or any other application?
- When do you need File and Printer Sharing, Internet Sharing and Internet Connection Firewall enabled or disabled?
- Do you need a proxy server for browsing, or do you need to change your Internet Explorer homepage
Pretty sweet right? Especially handy for remaining as mobile as possible without skipping a beat. Read more about Lenovo’s ThinkVantage Access Connections here: http://www.pc.ibm.com/us/think/thinkvantagetech/accessconnections.html
How much would it help you to stay this mobile??